Our Response to COVID-19
providing care in a clean + safe environment
Manhattan Dermatology reopened on May 18, with new protocols implemented to ensure you the safest and best possible patient experience. We thank you for your compliance, patience, and understanding as we navigate through this together.
- All patients must wear masks and we ask that everyone, other than minors, comes to their visit alone (or with only essential visitors).
- We have instituted temperature screenings for all employees and patients. When you arrive for your appointment, your temperature will be taken before entering the lobby.
- All employees must wear masks and eye protection, and follow strict hand washing protocols. They are provided with fresh clean uniforms each day upon arrival to work.
- We are disinfecting each exam room between patient visits and the entire office regularly with approved disinfectants.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers and hand sanitizing stations at check-in and check-out, and have adjusted our office flow to allow for social distancing.
- We have staggered staff schedules and decreased our patient appointments to limit the number of people in the office at any given time and are taking measures to limit time in the waiting room.
- We have made every effort to go paperless to help limit contact with multiple surfaces, and with that, we have removed all magazines and brochures.
Please note that we are also offering telehealth visits and virtual consultations for patients who would rather not come into the office. To schedule telehealth appointment, please click here.