new patient paperwork
HELPFUL HINTS FOR AN EASY TRANSITION TO OUR OFFICE
Please note the following:
- Before your appointment, please make sure we are a provider of your insurance. Check to see if you need a referral and if you have a co-pay or deductible. We will be happy to assist you when you make your appointment.
- Please complete the set of forms provided below, and bring them with you to your appointment.
- If you have any medical reports that you would like us to review that were performed at another office, please obtain them prior to your appointment and bring them with you.
- Don’t forget to bring your medical insurance card and driver’s license to your appointment.
- Dependents under the age of 18 years old should be accompanied by a legal guardian.
The following forms can be downloaded, completed, and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit. Please be prepared to provide this information to our office along with your current medical insurance information. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can and our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.